Thursday, December 13, 2007

In my math class, one of the chalkboards has a whole bunch of random doodles on it. And then in the corner, it says:
Maria,
You are lovely
... as a pig.


Also from my math class:
Teacher: Why did I put 270 degrees? It should be 180.
Student: Because you were smoking crack.


Student, about other student: Tehy're all like, mature, evil, wacko politcal...

Teacher: So ground speed is different than air speed, like the wind affects air speed when a plane or a boat is flying... well, actually, boats dont fly.

In Physics:
Teacher: Gravity gets weaker the farther from the mass you go.
Student: Is there ever a point where there is no gravity? I mean, like, really, really far?
Teacher: No.
Student: How do you know?
Teacher: Because I've been there.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hey Marina. I'm a French and Spanish teacher and I have quotes from my students:

Student 1: *unintelligible response*
Student 2: Hey [Student 1], stop breathing in all the good air!

Student: So should I microwave this woodchuck for lunch? I was going to but then I found a BB in its leg. It's already been cooked. I'm just reheating it.